Over the years we have earned a reputation for running some of THE best Surf Summer Camps. The keys to the success have been:
- Our professionally designed and managed Safety Policy.
- Irish Surfing Association qualified and experienced Surf Instructors,Beach and Pool Lifeguards.
- Top Class equipment.
- Great locations and back up actvities.
- Excellent value for money!
- BOOKING a place is easy and can be secured by CLICKING HERE
- Please specify preferred dates,Parent/Guardian Contact number/Health issues or Medical conditions Gtown surf school should be aware of.
- A deposit of €25 is required per child/per camp(if more than one place required)....
- Cork-Kinsale Bus Timetable HERE
Surf Academy for Teenagers (12-17 yo's)
€65 per person
Monday & Tuesday (From 10 am - 2 pm)
- June 3rd & 4th,10th & 11th,17th & 18th,24th & 25th
- July 1st & 2nd,8th & 9th,15th & 16th,22nd & 23rd,29th & 30th
- August 5th & 6th,12th & 13th,19th & 20th,26th & 27th
Young Guns Surf Camp (8-12 yo's)
€100 per person
Monday to Friday(From 10 am - 1 pm)
- July 1st to 6th,8th to 12th,15th to 19th,22nd to 26th
- July 29th to Aug 2nd
- August 5th to 9th,12th to 16th,19th to 23rd,26th to 30th
Surf Warriors Camp (4 to 7 yo's)
€55 per participant
Wednesday to Friday(From 10 am - 12 pm)
- July 3rd to 5th,10th to 12th,17th to 19th,24th to 26th
- July 31st to August 2nd
- August 7th to 9th,14th to 16th,21st to 23rd,28th to 30th
- Parents can participate with the Warriors for free.
This Summer we aim to offer some of our firm favourite Camps but also with some added improvements to keep things fresh and innovative!
Gtown Surf School are fully aware of the importance of positive experiences through sport and fair play and we value each childs participation in our Camps as an individual and aim to foster their growth, learning, safety and fun in the ocean! Ultimately giving them a chance to gain lifelong skills and love for Surf sports.
Gtown Surf School have 3 Summer Camps Options :
For Teenagers we have "Surf Academy" which runs every Monday and Tuesday from 10am til 4pm. We offer a fantastic mix of Surfing, Performance BodyBoarding and Stand Up Paddle Boarding with a running theme of Surf Safety throughout the Camp. Our expert Instructors offer individual instruction with encouragement, motivation and passion for Surf sport in everything they do!
All equipment is included in the price however participants are welcome to bring their own boards and suits if they wish to do so. This Camp is open to 12 to 17 year olds. All they need is swim wear, a towel and a lunch.
We will also make life easier for Parents by offering FREE pick up and drop off from the CIE bus stop in Kinsale at 9:30am in the morning and again back to Kinsale in time for the evening return bus to Cork.
For 8 to 12 year old kids we have "Young Guns Surf Camps" . Re-vamped for 2013 this camp focusses on multi activity surf sports from Surfing, Body Boarding, Stand Up Paddle Boarding,Beach Games, Treasure hunts and a Mystery Adventure Trip! We provide all specialist equipment and the welfare of your child is our number 1 priority throughout the camp. We operate off a policy of fair play and guidelines as laid out by the Irish Sports Council. Each day is jam packed full of fun and the Camp starts at 10am and finishes at 1pm daily Monday to Friday. Friday at 12:30 is always Graduation time for the Young Guns and we encourage parents to come along with their cameras as we present each student with their SURFTIFICATES from Gtown!
For 4 to 7 year old kids we have "Surf Warriors Camp". This camp is THE ideal way to start your little ones and let them take their first guided steps in Surfing! We love working with them at this age as its the perfect time to start their 'stoke' and get them Surfing. The Camp runs every Wednesday, Thursday and Friday morning from 10am til 12 midday and we provide everything. We encourage parents to come along too and join in if they so wish at no added cost.
Friday at Midday is always Graduation time for the Surf Warriors and we encourage parents to come along with their cameras as we present each student with their SURFTIFICATES from Gtown!